<body> <body>

Saturday, July 11, 2009 @7:21 PM

Time like this make me treasure the gift of lucidity above all other blessings. A constant flow of images, sounds and conversations. The world was dark but came to life in my mind's eye, memories flashing, images passing me by like wind on a cool summer evening. I blinked and struggled to open my eyes from time to time, catching glimpses of a reality I have been denied, that of an angel holding me, saving me from a mistake that I made tonight. I hear an unfamiliar voice, a disconnect, it wasnt you but how could anyone look so much like you? I could barely stand anymore, resting and shifting my weight from one support to another, struggling to push myself away from the beautiful stranger. The sense of panic gradually faded to resigned fatalism as I figured I was likely hallucinating and alcohol fueled dream of you taking me to the Sky, away from these mortal binds. He must not have me, I still belong to you.

I tried to struggle but the world merely continued to spin, spiralling out of control as I am rudely awaken by spurt of coughing. The world snapped into perspective briefly, a blur reveals you conversing with the stranger as I struggled to compose myself, inching away from the bad man. In a sudden movement, he grabbed my arm and jerked it towards him, sending my steadying world once again into a spin as the night's revelry found itself all over him as I could stomach thoses poisons no more. This time he pushed me away to freedom as I shuffled away quickly with all my might. Something was wrong, my left foot felt longer than my right and I think there might be water in my right foot. Silly silly Sky. I kept walking, away from the danger, rapidly forcing myself to leave this place of sin. My vision started to fade again, I breathed deeply struggling to keep my eyes open, my weight bearing down on me as gravity insists that I stumble again. I felt an arm take me by my elbow, it was a different arm, a kind gentle one, a familiar arm. I manage to catch a glimpse of your face when the world once again begin to fade to black. Thereafter, reality, dreams and memories revolved my troubled rest. I remember snuggling up to you, resting my head on your shoulder as you wipe my tears away. Let me wake in your arms again.

Posted by Sky
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts