Friday, June 19, 2009 @10:08 AM
Penning this in an inebriated state adds all the more fun to a very messed up thought experiment. Firstly, I am definitely not high, or drunk. By the fact I am penning this demonstrates the pressence of a number of my mental faculties unaffected! Well besides the fact I am not walking very straight, and the sky above me spins a little, and the pen which I am using seems to not obey my hand, the words that pour out from my mind proves that I am very very lucid! Secondly, I do not miss you anymore. Being able to talk about you pen about you at this strange point at night in a detached manner shows that I dont care about you anymore! But what about these tears that are messing up my diary, why do they come? No not for you, I am merely tired, tears of joy likely, not you, definitely not missing you. I am going to stop writing now, this is not fun anymore. See what you did. You made me cry.
Posted by Sky