<body> <body>

Saturday, May 2, 2009 @8:17 AM

It is a quiet day. Apart from the gentle teasing wind which runs his fingers through my soft brown hair, there are only my thoughts. A rare moment where nature takes me in her loving arms and tells me softly I am hers. The gentle crush of green beneath my feet as mild sunlight eases their way through the cotton clouds above, yields a white spotted field of forget-me-nots that fill the air like my thoughts, carrying with them new lives and our hourglass moments. I cast my blue scarf into the wind, seeing him carry it playfully skywards towards the teal horizon. Like the scarf, I cast myself into the winds of change, wondering where their endless journies would take me. I close my eyes to inhale nature, feeling lost in the moment. When I open my eyes, I know you would be here waiting for me, you promised. When we can no longer find each other, this would be where we'll wait, I for You, You for me. I would trade I for You anyday, just be here.

I blinked and You were not there. All is left is an empty bed and tear soaked pillows.

Posted by Sky
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts