Friday, May 22, 2009 @12:17 AM
If only there was a voluntary dream states which can involve more than one participant experiencing the very same dream together. For now, the reality is, we dream alone, the people we encounter in the dreamscape are all one and ourselves. We construct entire fantasies, we venture nightmares to conquer our fears. But these lovely fantasies, these devastating nightmares, they are little but our own constructions. But we do really need these dreams. By night, I come to life. This brings to mind a very old story you use to tell me titled "Tangerine Dreams". I remember myself being like the girl, the very one that led a monochromatic life but dreamt tangerine dreams, dreams of colour and life. Then like me, she met someone like you, an individual whose waking moments are of technicolour splendour but dreams in sepia monotones. When they met, together they complete each other. When seperate in each was lack, when united was whole as one. The girl now lived in a world of colour, and the boy dreamt rainbow dreams. But what about our story? We were like them, but the fairy tale ending, we were denied. Yesterday i dreamt of you again, dreamt of an impossibility. I laid in my bathtub pondering of you and you stepped into my dream. You stepped into the tub and we made passionate love. A simple dream, a harmless one, no one gets hurt in such fantasies, not I, not you. If only we had a space where the you in my dream, was you somewhere faraway, dreaming that very same dream, engulfed in that very same passion as you took me in your arms, moving together as our souls intertwined in a moment of ecstasy. No complications, only pleasure, only fantasy, a shared fantasy. Maybe it was only through this imagined space can I give you what you want - the entire being of Sky, soul, heart and body.
Posted by Sky