<body> <body>

Thursday, April 23, 2009 @10:11 AM

You came to me and asked me not to leave, tugging my elbow and begging me not to go. I would love to say yes, to hold you and kiss you right then and promise you that we will be together, because you finally realised how much I love you.

Hah! In a moment, that dream ended and we're back in reality. Did you ever feel that way? Doubt so. And I haven't changed my stance regarding us. You're still on your jolly way to my emotional junkyard, just like those before you. It is hard to send you on your way, dear girl. And believe me, I wanted you more badly than you have heard or imagined. But nothing matters now.

I believe people are as abundant as the blades of grass in a meadow. And as strong as they are. After a rainstorm, we will be beaten down by the raindrops, weighed down by the water droplets. Sometimes, after a long dreary night, we cower under the heavy dewdrops, the remnants of the baggage from the night before. But whatever happens, we rise again eventually, standing straight and tall. Like the grass shaking off the dew and rain eventually, so will I shake you off my mind and my heart eventually.

Go your own way, little girl, and keep that mysterious charm of yours. Live a little longer in my imagination as that girl I loved, but in reality please do leave my world as soon as you can.

Posted by Anonymous
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts