<body> <body>

Thursday, April 2, 2009 @6:02 AM

Im oh so very tired, exhausted, drained, depleted, no words I summon can truly capture this feeling of collapse. I can barely take it any more, the world tugging and pulling me in so many directions. I can only lay there limp, letting the wind take me, letting time pass me by as I stumble from moment to moment. All this noise, this insanity which threatens to crush my fragile spirit. Alas, I am mortal, not the immortal sky, merely Sky, a silly silly girl. I pen this entry instead of attending to my work, but I need to, I use writing to find myself in this world of flux and chaos. Only in these words can I ground myself in some stability. At least, the written word is unchanging, freezing a moment that I can come back to sometime in the future, perhaps even a testament to my trivial existence. Perhaps. I wish you were here. To take me in your arms, that I need not pen these emotions, but instead commit them to your ears. I would like very much for you to hold me, and hold me tightly. I am sorry if I seem to be pushing you away in this time of madness, but if only you would just take me yelling kicking screaming and just hold me tightly, I know I would go limp in the safety of your arms. I would cry my eyes out into your shirt. The tears will bring the renewal that I need, as does rain brings life to an otherwise barren world. I need that now. I need you.

Posted by Sky
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts