<body> <body>

Monday, March 30, 2009 @6:24 AM

I dreamt of you again last night, darling. Such a sweet smile you had, those sparkling eyes. I cannot remember much of the dream except that you were in it and you smiled. Everything was beautiful because you were there.

How much I want to hold you close, feel your arms slipping through mine. Feel you tugging at my elbow and pleading with those pretty eyes for some affection. Where are you now? Do you know how much I long to be by your side?

Perhaps its me, I should have called you. But I fear hearing your nonchalance, or having the call go unanswered. You flit from activity to activity like a butterfly, free and happy. Would you want to be tied down to me? I don't know. I cannot enter a life like that, a life of fast paced happiness and giddy ignorance. You are streaking by life happily, but that pace of life will only make me wonder whether I'd overlooked anything. And wondering makes me melancholic and melancholy makes me uninteresting.

You see, dear girl, I want to be as giddy and as happy as you. But at the same time, I prefer to savour any droplet of emotions I have, negative though they might be. You, on the other hand, savour joy as the fragrant wine of life. We belong to two different worlds.

Posted by Anonymous
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts