<body> <body>

Friday, March 20, 2009 @11:17 PM

The pages flutter as I run my fingers through my Zebra friend, letting the words ascend like old perfume, lingering but strong enough to fly. It is kinda funny how when I read my own writing, I can almost picture a silly Sky looking up at me reading in a voice i never knew I had. 
 
I stretched out on my bed, trying to make a snow angel like old times, but only ended up messing my skyblue sheets, sending several of my furry friends and overstuffed pillows onto the floor. I yawned, closing the notebook momentarily, putting my faux feather pen aside, fearing my moment of laziness might crush that which I held most dear. I rubbed my eyes, wondering what time it was as I finally hopped out of bed. Before me, I see Sky, a dishevelled Sky, a silly Sky dressed in oversized baby blue pajamas that you bought. A mistake you made! But a mistake i will always wear. Don't give yourself too much credit, I just like that colour!

The Sky in the mirror today is not very different from the sky just outside my window, light, with a generous sprinkling of messy cotton clouds, completely absent of any hints of grey. A bright sunny day! I reached to free my hair from the evil clutches of that cyan scrunchie, letting these brown curls tumble freely to my waist. I frowned and she frowned back. Dark brown is such a boring colour! I saw the reflection wink back at me and we both smiled. I knew you would freak out if i cut my hair short and dyed it burning red in a moment of madness. I enjoy letting you linger with that possibility. But I wont. Because I love you.

I love the mornings too, knowing that a bright new day awaits, and you will be there waiting as you always would. Everything seem so right, almost nothing should go wrong. I opened my closet to figure how I will paint the sky today. I shall be blue. Blue like the ocean, flowing, reaching endlessly towards your embrace. 

Dear diary, 
Everything seems so perfect of late but you always remind me of past storms and of summer turning winter. Dont tell anyone but I think I am in love! Dont laugh! Im quite certain this time. I cant pin my finger on it but I know my heart flutters when he is around. I am sure that this is love. Let it be love!
Sky (Blue)

Posted by Sky
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts