<body> <body>

Saturday, March 28, 2009 @12:38 PM

Bliss
Is lying gently in your loving arms,
feeling your soft breathing beside my ear,
Where two bodies touch in tender embrace.
I breathe you in deeply and quietly,
running my fingers through your luscious hair,
wondering how long this moment shall linger,
a moment where I am one with the world,
shaded under your parasol of love.
Your chaste gentle kisses upon my cheeks,
is latent with playful wanting passion.
I close my eyes shivering silently,
overwhelmed as you press your lips to mine.
In that moment no words ever mattered,
as your heart whispers deep into my soul,
telling me that I am yours forever.

-A very silly sky a very long time ago-

I remember those intimate moments, where the world didnt matter, and it seemed truly as if we were momentarily the only two beings that existed in this cold hard universe. I would cherish them, refusing to let you out of my arms, wanting to stay the cruel march of time but never ever succeeding. I can never forget your tender caresses as I yield to this gentle moment of bliss, knowing briefly but surely that nothing could go wrong. Our lips will meet and the unspoken language of love would pulsate at a different level, at the level of silence where our hearts would beat together as one. Alas no moment is forever, sleep would overtake me and I would wake alone in an empty sky blue bed. No hugs and kisses, Sky is only greeted by the cruel cruel sun through the half shuttered window. It would just be me here hiding under the soft silken covers as I would vainly attempt to will you back to my side again. Tears would come, as I foolishly pondered a world without you, preparing morbidly for a day where such bliss would never come again...

Posted by Sky
Hourglass Moments

Sky
Avon
Dreaming Writing Believing

Hoping

.link. link.

Whispers


Memories

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
October 2009
January 2010
February 2010


Thoughts